ชื่อผู้ใช้งาน: รหัสผ่าน:

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Rules how to play gourd, crab, fish  (อ่าน 561 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

chanthorn

  • Newbie
  • *
  • กระทู้: 19
Rules how to play gourd, crab, fish
« เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 04, 2019, 02:51:41 pm »


Rules how to play gourd, crab, fish



Gourd, crab,  allnewgclub fish have the same method of playing with dice, but only the face of the 3 dice will have various pictures. Instead of using numbers only Then let us place a bet And start shaking

POSITIVE about Gourd, crab, fish game. Easy to play, do not count points. Look at the picture only.
.It has a payout rate of up to 150 times in the event of placing bets on all 3 identical dice images.
. There are color predictions, including blue, red, and green, which are not available for Sic Bo bets. Resulting in more playing
. Place a minimum bet of 10 baht.
There are many table bets to choose from. And there are almost every casino Because it is another popular game

Techniques and methods of playing gourd, crab, fish to make money.
.Betting colors in the game, gourds, crabs, fish will be in different colors, the fish and chicken will be red, shrimp and crabs will be green, gourds and tigers will be blue when we bet. Choose a color with a payout rate of 1 to 1. But if 2 or 2 balls are won, then we bet by choosing 2 colors, for example red and blue, 100 baht each. If red or blue is the only ball, then we still harbor capital We will lose in the case of only 2 green, which is unlikely. There is only 12% chance that we will lose money. And has a 65% chance of winning and 23% chance of winning. Therefore, betting on color choices Will give us almost no chance at all
. Choosing stepchildren This form of betting will have the same betting characteristics as the bet on the Dragon cards in baccarat games, that is, repeated bets. For example, if there are 2 fish in this eye, then there is a chance to fish again. Or you can calculate the probability from statistics By looking at what pictures are most often released Then let us bet on that image indefinitely

How to play Tiger Dragon online
Tiger Dragon, a popular card gambling game that every casino must have This game is easy to play and ends very quickly, allnewgclub with challenges and excitement all the time. May resemble some of the playing cards But the difference is that there are no dealers. Because it is a direct measure between the players and the casino directly In which the players have to select the cards And in the end, let's open the duel to see which side is worth more If you choose the right one, get the money. Does not require much skill Focusing on the horoscope entirely

Dragon tiger
Tiger-Dragon is a card that has the same characteristics as Baccarat. Because there will be players choosing to place bets on both sides The difference is just the names of each side only. Losing or winning is counted by measuring the results of only 1 card. There is no draw, a third card and no draw. If the result is equal, it is a tie. By playing Tiger-Dragon there will be pleasure for those who are impatient who do not want to win a second or third card like Baccarat. Tiger-Dragon has a card with no points, where A is the lowest score, K is the score card. maximum Apply to play the Dragon Tiger at allnewgclub where we select various games. With the highest quality to provide services to members
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: ตุลาคม 04, 2019, 02:59:03 pm โดย chanthorn »